CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White Price Onlinie in Kenya

Posted By: -
If you decided to buy Crown CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White online, then the best practice is to compare prices between various online shopping portal in Kenya like Jumia.co.ke, rupa.co.ke, kilimall.co.ke, kaymu.co.ke, electrohub.co.ke, soys.co.ke and etc... Once you choose the online shopping site based on CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White price, you can proceed.
CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White Price Online


Crown CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White Description


Crown Key Chain Model no. CM-S017 features Keychain with charging cable & SYNC for iPhone 30pin iPhone 5 lightning. Compatible with iPhone5, iPad, Touch5, iPod, Nano7, iPad4 and | iPhone 4/4S iPad2/. Suitable for data transmission. This Key chain is small and easy to carry. Order for this Key chain online from Jumia Kenya and have it delivered to you. | | |Technical FeaturesFor iPhone5, iPad, Touch5, iPod, Nano7, iPad4 & iPhone 4/4S iPad2/3USB to 30pin MicroUSBData TransmissionSmall and e...
The product Categorized Computing and Accessories, Peripherals & Accessories and Crown Brand
The original price of the CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White is Ksh.10901 and Jumia offer price is Ksh.1090. Only the last 10 number of CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White available


Buy CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White Online in Kenya

0 comments "CM-I015 - Key Chain, Charging Cable, USB (30pin) - White Price Onlinie in Kenya", Read or Post Your Comments

Post a Comment