My First Farm Price Online in Kenya

Posted By: -
If you decided to buy LEGO My First Farm online, then the best practice is to compare prices between various online shopping portal in Kenya like Jumia.co.ke, rupa.co.ke, kilimall.co.ke, kaymu.co.ke, electrohub.co.ke, soys.co.ke and etc... Once you choose the online shopping site based on My First Farm price, you can proceed.
My First Farm Price Online


LEGO My First Farm Description


 |Learn about life on the farm with this easy-to-build set! |Play and learn on the farm! |The big and chunky bricks make LEGO® DUPLO® My First Farm an ideal introduction to basic construction skills. The brightly colored DUPLO bricks are designed specially to be safe and suitable for little hands. |Use the animal figures and special decorated bricks to teach any little farmer about life on the farm – talk about animal noises and the foods that animals produce. |Start your stories ...
The product Categorized Baby, Kids and Toys, Toys, Pre-School Toys, Back to school & campus, Back to School and LEGO Brand
The original price of the My First Farm is Ksh.31951 and Jumia offer price is Ksh.3195. Only the last 8 number of My First Farm available


Buy My First Farm Online in Kenya

0 comments "My First Farm Price Online in Kenya", Read or Post Your Comments

Post a Comment